Thursday, March 31, 2011

SUSHI!


I love going to Asian Bistro of Mansfield in between classes.  This is what was on my plate the last time I went!  It's beautiful!  See, just another example of the fact that art can be found anywhere and everywhere!  I highly recommend you try them out if you haven't already.  They're sushi is great, and so is their hibachi grill.  If you go in the afternoon they offer a lunch special between 11:30am to 3:00pm, Monday to Saturday.  I usually order the 3 roll special which comes with either miso soup or their house salad with a tangy ginger dressing.  It's a great deal and you can watch them make it right in the same room where you are dining!  I don't always get the fancy designs on the plate but there is usually some sort or sauce art on there!

No comments:

Post a Comment